Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Fashionable Afternoon with Kate Spade: Dressed Up in the Latest Styles for Spring #KateSpadeNY


Spring Fashion

With two active boys I will revel in any girly moment I can get, which these days seem far and in between. When I get the chance I love to curl up on my coach with Spotify playing my fave songs in the background and either my coffee or a glass of white wine nearby while I flip through the fashionable pages of People Style Watch or Glamour Magazine. My magazines and Instagram feed are my sources for keeping up with the latest stylish trends,  seeing as I don't have the time to window shop. One of my faves to follow has always been Kate Spade NY which is a timeless brand with bold, chic yet playful looks and accessories girls of every age will covet.

With that said, I'm sure you'll understand why I was BEYOND excited to get extended an invite along with my fellow NYC lifestyle & mom bloggers for a day of VIP treatment at The Kate Spade store on 789 Madison ave. It was a gorgeous Saturday that finally felt like Spring and we chatted, sipped champagne & enjoyed bite size cupcakes after touring the 4 floors of fabulous finds. [Looks Featured above Top: Jaq Dress //  Stelli Dress
Spring Fashion

I usually avoid stepping into a fitting room like the plague but that afternoon I was on a mission! A few of the ladies were initially hesitant about trying on outfits in fear of getting too attached to their new finds.I knew I wasn't walking out the door until I tried on my favorite two items from the Madison Ave collection and got snapped in a few good pictures. I had always wondered if I could pull off a crop top and shorts because I'm not too keen on showing off my Crohn's disease surgery scars or stretch marks and c-section scar from childbirth. But surprisingly I felt confident and comfortable in the Madison ave 2 piece (that was the perfect length) and the girls all seemed to enjoy posing for the camera.

Spring Fashion
Ladybug clutch // Madison Ave Floral Lummi  top & shorts

Spring Fashion


Spring Fashion


Spring Fashion

Heritage Fit and Flare Dress {Any dress with pockets is a yes!}

Spring Fashion

Spring Fashion

I must give a special thank you to Kate Spade for having us, Evelyn of IndiaLynRose who coordinated the event, to Jonathan Castellanos our photographer for the day and to Vive Mejor (provided the Dove products), Carmex and Chantilly Dallas for the lovely swag bag goodies.

Honestly this was so much fun and just out of the norm for me, I think I speak for all of us in attendance by saying it was a great way to spend a Saturday. Who doesn't love playing dress up with friends? Which of these fun, fashionable looks and accessories are you loving?



Disclosure: The opinions expressed are 100% our own and there was no compensation given for this post. Attendees received a gift bag for their time.







16 comments:

  1. How fun and fashionable! What a great gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoww! You ladies sure had fun. I wish I get chance to participate in one such event. I love most of the outfits and stuff you gals have adorned here . Love dat white n green romper (or top n shorts), dat red dress with pockets, those white shorts. Its kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing dress up is one of my favorite things to do! I love the look of some of these spring styles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute outfits, this would have been an amazing adventure for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Kate Spade. What an amazing experience! I am jealous! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! I have a friend who is right obsessed with Kate Spade. Pretty sure she would be super jealous. This looks like such a great fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like it was such fun time! It's so fun to dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun day. I LOVE Kate Spade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH. MY. Gah!! Kate Spade. Kate Spade! Kate Spade! I think I would die. Or faint. Or lose my shi#$. Awesome awesome day for you!! I love her cute dresses. They are so clean and crisp. I need one so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! looks like you ladies had a blast.. I love such events!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved all of the looks! Everyone looked super cute. It was so great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dresses. Great options for the spring weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are super cute! I am in love with that dress. The fit and flare is my very favorite style, and that one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh! Can I PLEASE get extended that invite in STL. How awesome! Gorgeous, fun photos and outfits too :). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...