Friday, October 24, 2014

Customize Your SkinCare: Skin Inc Sephora Event 10/23 &10/24




The closest I've ever come to getting a facial was probably me buying some St. Ives apricot scrub or Citrus Burst Clean and Clear and just using those at home when I have a mere 5 minutes to myself in the shower before the two monsters start banging on the bathroom door. Now that I'm in my thirties, despite being told that I look like I'm twenty, I've decided to start indulging in beauty products and services a bit more.




For the first time ever Skin Inc, the luxury bespoke skincare brand made in Japan and the first of its kind to use customization and ingredient encapsulation to meet a variety of skincare needs, will be hosting an exclusive facial event at Sephora stores in NYC. These two signature events will be taking place today, October 24th at Sephora, 130 W 34th street between 7th Avenue and Broadway and Saturday, October 25th at Sephora, 5 Times Square (200 W 42st), between 12pm-6pm.

Attendees will be able to indulge in a fully customized mini facial with a Skin Inc brand expert and discover their ideal product matches - including Skin Inc’s groundbreaking My Daily Dose serum - formulated precisely for your skin. Thanks to the lovely Victoria Pericon of the blog Beauty Sundae, I will get to try it out. So stay tuned for pics on Instagram and if you are free you should totally go grab a 15 minute facial to kick off your weekend too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...